Oliver St John Gogarty
The Oliver St. John Gogarty Traditional Irish Bar
- Late Bar Seven nights per week
- Large selection of bar food available
- Live Irish Music Bar on the first floor
- Hits from the 60’s right through to the present day
- All major credit cards accepted
- ATM machine available on ground floor
- Large selection of rare whiskies available
Designed in late 19th century style The Oliver St John Gogarty Bar is a must see on your trip to Dublin. Named after famous Irish Poet, Playwright and Surgeon (Oliver St John Gogarty) we are located in the heart of Dublin’s Cultural Quarter, Temple Bar.
Enjoy Our Bar Food
Award winning food is served in the bar 7 days a week for those whose tastes are a little less formal. Tempt yourself with a carvery lunch which operates daily from 12.00 to 3.30pm and thereafter an extensive bar food menu is available until 10.30pm.
Visit Gogarty’s Website